Remains of an abandoned village on the north end of the Isle of Lunga in the Treshnish Isles, the Inner Hebrides, the West Coast of Scotland
Populated until the 19th century the island still bears the remains of black houses. To the northeast of the island lie the remains of the ruined village, which was abandoned in 1857.
- Duncan Murrell
- Image Size
- 5382x3574 / 12.5MB
- Contained in galleries
- From the Isle of Mull to the Small Isles via Coll and Lunga